With deference to the genius of David Bowie, here’s Space Oddity, recorded on Station. A last glimpse of the World.
Huge thanks in the making of the video to the talented trio of Emm Gryner, Joe Corcoran and Andrew Tidby, plus Evan Hadfield and all at the CSA.
Look, if you don’t want to see an astronaut, in space, floating around, with the voice of an angel, singing Space Oddity, you’re probably an orc or something.
Young and Beautiful - Lana Del Rey
Doctor Who has been pretty disappointing
which is especially sad since it’s the 50th anniversary.
“Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!”
it’s the oldest story in the universe, this one or any other.
A big thanks to Annie, Ai_Sherry and Athena from DB for providing the RAWs and to Nacchan for translating. ♥
As you can see, Ichigo and Isshin said the exact same words, save for one:
Ichigo to Rukia: “Yo. I’ve come to save you.”
Isshin to Masaki: “Yo. I’ve come to protect you.”
Note that the kanji for “protect” in Isshin’s words is 護り (Ichigo’s name is 一護) instead of the usual 守り.
- bring them to a party. extroverts do not care who they are with or where they are going and don’t care about safety or sleeping or going to work the next day. they live to party. make it happen 4 them.
- they are basically golden retrievers. they do not have deep thoughts or feel sadness they just smile and greet everyone they see. that’s it. that’s all.
- they are also tomagatchis. if you do not give them attention they will cry, shit themselves, and then die. it has been clinically proven by real science that if u leave extroverts alone for an extended amount of time they will wither and die like vampires without blood
- extroverts are not actually humans but human/robot hybrids that thrive on human attention and if u leave them alone their batteries start dying and they sneak out to find a Party (the ideal situation for ANy extrovert) to recharge their batteries
- they dont fuck up conversations. ever. theyve never made a mistake or offended someone or said the wrong thing or embarrassed themselves. they’re part fucking robot those mistakes are reserved for stupid “introverted” mortal humas
- do not let them near introverts. they will scare them. their loud voicees and partying ways will disturb the gentle introvert and society may risk losing a brilliant genius introvert to the anxiety-inducing powers of a party animal extrovert, who cannot understand peoples emotions and will continually try to force the thoughtful and gentle introvert into humiliating social situations. it seems like miscommunication but actually they do this because they are working to exterminate the human race
- they cant have anxiety they dont worry about anything they just want to be around people and party. they are naturally happy becasue they are fundamentally stupid and can magically get along with everyone. they dont have deep thoughts like introverts so they are not prone to depression. it has never happened i checked
- 2 kill an extrovert just abandon them somewhere thousands of miles from humanity they are not even smart enough to make a food without human contact they will shrivel and die as stated before. if u wish to care for the extrovert be mindful of all above mentionded things and do not abandon extrovert under any circumstances. if they are good reward them with party
there u go here’s a special guide to extroverts by me
everything i know i learned on tumblr and snopes so this information is definitely true